New Profile Posts

1. Leonard W. Riley III
    Leonard W. Riley III
    James Porter, Reformed Presbyterian Cong Ballylone mar Rachel, dau of D. Alexander, Donohora 15 FEB 1838. Parents of James bapt 2 APR 1841?
  2. Leonard W. Riley III
    Leonard W. Riley III Elwyn
    Today I found a document which shows that James Porter, son of James Porter, was baptized 2 APR 1841 by the late Rev. James Curley of Antrim. The document was signed by James M Ferran, Officiating Minister of the Old Presbyterian Congregation of Antrim and signed: The Manse, Antrim, 24 MAY 1865.
    Who can I contact to find the mother of James born 12 FEB 1841. His father was James Porter, Gent.
  3. steve clarke
    steve clarke marymgibson
    Hi Mary Janes sister Margaret Clarke is my great great grandmother. I am looking for information on their parents, Eneas and Margaret McNeill - hoping you can help. Thanks in advance, Steve
  4. jessie
    jessie gingrashome
    Hi Susan: I notice the Glenravel Historical Society website has been taken down. I was a member of that forum but wanted to ask you if you have any family trees or information on PAUL, McAULEY, BLAIR or MARTIN families from the Martinstown area? Thank you.
  5. John Brooker
    John Brooker
    Please could someone let me know if the bookshop in Cushenall is open on Saturdays and if so what times
  6. Maria McNeill
    Maria McNeill
    Hi I live in Scotland. I am related to the McNeills of Garron point/Carnlough including the former post mistress Anne McNeill Aka Queen Anne
  7. Murray McAuley
    Murray McAuley Allan Hay
    Allan
    Please contact me at my email - mcauley1@shaw.ca
    Thanx
    Murray
  8. Marianna Fazylova
  9. Pete M
    Pete M GOAHS
  10. Vicki Cawe
    Vicki Cawe
    hi new member and hope someone might be able to help me with my research on the family name MCILHERON...
  11. Dave Walshe
    Dave Walshe
    Hi, I am a new member who has hit a brick wall; looking for info on Maguires believed to be from Causeways End near Lisburn.
  12. MMB
    MMB
  13. wisconsinmary
    wisconsinmary
    Hello, I am a new member searching for Morrison, Anderson, McKinley and McCurdy all from either Rathlin Island or Antrim.
  14. Camillus
    Camillus
    Hamill Cushendall
  15. Camillus
    Camillus earthrider
    Hi, I am James Hamills grandson.
    From the Glens of Antrim Hamill clan :-) good to meet you
  16. Beverly Sweeney McFarlane
    Beverly Sweeney McFarlane jfortu1
    last seen in 2008 where the hell are you?