Recent content by Cally

1. C

McFall/McKendry

Hi Archie Thank you for taking the time to answer my email. The Andrew McFall on the 1901 census is my g-grandfather. He was born on 26 Aug 1877 in Galgory, district of Ballymena (making him 24 in 1901 so we know it is the same guy!). He married Margaret Law (born 18 Sept 1881) on 5 July...
  2. C

McFall/McKendry

Hi Mary! all very exciting! I find the family tree thing very addictive! I am going to scan the certificate in at work on Monday and will email from work as not sure if can add attachments on this forum. Since your George's first wife carried the surname of 'Elder' (as you will see on the...
  3. C

McFall/McKendry

Hi Mary Thank you so much for your email. i think there is a connection! on my g-g- grandfather Andrew McFall and Jane McKendry's marriage certificate (7 Jan 1876) the witnesses were George McFall and Elizabeth with 'her Elder' written, though this could have been her last name (if you like i...
  4. C

McFall/McKendry

Hello! I am currently investigating my McFall/McKendry ancestory and have been put in touch with this great web page. My great great grandfather was one Andrew McFall (a widower) who married one Jane McKendry (her father was William McKendry) on 7 January 1876 at Cullybackey Presbyterian...