Recent content by katieb

1. K

McKeegan James

Isabella Francis NICHOLSON b 16 Mar 1861 Cumberland, Eng. d Lot 15, Con. 15, Sombra Twp., Lambton Cty m 16 Jan 1860 JamesMCKEEGAN b Cnty Antrim Ireland d Lambton Cty Ellen MCKEEGAN b 9 Aug 1890 d 1 Jun 1960 Sarnia m Joseph MAHON...
  2. K

McKEEGAN connections in Cushendall area

Hi emgrinolds: Thank you for the information...we are related...Hugh and Margaret were my great grandparents,, can you please email me....kate.boyle@live.ie
  3. K

McAuley's of Altmore/Ballyfad, Cushendall

I know this has been posted a few years back....I have been trying to find information on my Mc Auley families, I found out today that Annie McAuley who married Mc Allister of Carnahaugh, is related to me in some way down the line, I would be very interested in hearing from you. my email is...
  4. K

Stewart / McCormick / Darragh / McAuley / McCrank / McFall / McPhee / McKinley

HI, i AM INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE MC AULEY FAMILY. KATIE
  5. K

Hi Paul, My McKeegan connection . Hugh b. 1850 d. 1910 m. ? McDonell Donnel Donnell, b???? d???? second wife Margaret McKeegan b.1857 d.1942, Paul there were a lot of McKeegan families in the Glens Of Antrim, [Cushendall] To distinguish between the different families, each family used their...
  6. K

Glen Road - Glenariff

Hi care to share our information on McAuley Glenariff?? thanks Katie
  7. K

Campbell Black McAuley Families Glenariff

Hi Gareth, Elizabeth (Black) and Bernard "Bhriain" McAuley were my great grand parents, I would be interested in any information you have.. and ofcourse i would share with you information I have.. thanks Katie.
  8. K

Hi I am very interested in hearing from you, I have McKeegan connections, in the Cushendall area, Hugh and James!!! please reply. thanks Katie