Search results

1. whispering moon

Hiring fairs / domestic service

Thank you
  2. whispering moon

Hiring fairs / domestic service

Can anyone tell me if there are any records from hiring fairs? If not is there any way to find out if someone went into domestic service during the 1870s or 1880s? I'm at a loss over birth details and early years records for my great grandmother (born around 1866). She appears in 1901 census but...
  3. whispering moon

Pre 1864 records

Again thank you Elwyn. I was aware of the loss of many records in the Dublin fire but didn't realise how heavily this impacted records from our local area. I wish I had a fraction of your knowledge. I will, however, continue with this information in the hope of making some progress.
  4. whispering moon

Pre 1864 records

Many thanks Elwyn. At the minute I'm interested in C of I and presbyterian records from Ballycastle area and Dervock, Ballymoney area. I really appreciate you taking the time to help.
  5. whispering moon

Pre 1864 records

Hi I know this is going to seem like a stupid question to many but one that I'm afraid I need to ask. Can someone please tell me where I can find free pre 1864 BMD records. I realise that records of earlier marriages are available but I need births and deaths as well going back, basically as...