New profile posts

Today I found a document which shows that James Porter, son of James Porter, was baptized 2 APR 1841 by the late Rev. James Curley of Antrim. The document was signed by James M Ferran, Officiating Minister of the Old Presbyterian Congregation of Antrim and signed: The Manse, Antrim, 24 MAY 1865.
Who can I contact to find the mother of James born 12 FEB 1841. His father was James Porter, Gent.
Hi Mary Janes sister Margaret Clarke is my great great grandmother. I am looking for information on their parents, Eneas and Margaret McNeill - hoping you can help. Thanks in advance, Steve
Hi Susan: I notice the Glenravel Historical Society website has been taken down. I was a member of that forum but wanted to ask you if you have any family trees or information on PAUL, McAULEY, BLAIR or MARTIN families from the Martinstown area? Thank you.
Hi I live in Scotland. I am related to the McNeills of Garron point/Carnlough including the former post mistress Anne McNeill Aka Queen Anne
Hi, I am a new member who has hit a brick wall; looking for info on Maguires believed to be from Causeways End near Lisburn.
Hi, I am James Hamills grandson.
From the Glens of Antrim Hamill clan :-) good to meet you